This or That Beauty Edition



I was all prepared to write about my day and show you what it’s like to be an a-level student but nothing exciting happened, like at all, nothing that I could write about! This lead to me trying to do something new so I started to do a back to school/autumn fashion ideas but that’s taking a lot longer then I thought and isn’t going as I wanted to so, hopefully it will be up tomorrow.

The only interesting thing I did today was go makeup shopping. Well I say shopping, mum was in boots looking for some medical reason that I didn’t understand and whilst this was happening I looked at all the makeup I want without buying any of it.
This made me think of all the beauty tags that bloggers do so I thought I would do one, so, without further ado this is my ‘This or That Beauty Edition’:

Makeup
Blush or Bronzer

I don’t really wear either but I am going to have to say blush as I’m so pale that bronzer just doesn’t suit me and makes me look like I’ve dipped parts of my face in either mud or a Doritos bag.
Lip-gloss or Lipstick

I love both but I wear lip-gloss more so I’m guessing lip-gloss, especially Tanya Burrs
Eyeliner or Mascara
I cant leave the house without putting at least one coat wearing mascara so defiantly mascara
Foundation or Concealer

Oh gosh! Until this year I didn’t really wear foundation as I could never found one for my colour so just used concealer instead but now that I’ve found my perfect shade I just use my foundation as foundation and concealer so I’m guessing at the moment foundation
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow

Natural all the way!
Pressed or Loose eye shadows

Pressed, they are so much easier to use in my opinion
Brushes or Sponges
I don’t understand how people can apply make up with a sponge; I’m guessing I need more practice with them but brushes. In all honestly I’m too lazy to even pick up my brushes now and just use my fingers, I use brushes if I have time but does anyone really have time for that before school?

Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze
I honestly don’t have either or have used either. Lets just say Essie and be completely different
Long or Short

Long nails, makes it easier for nail designs and to annoy people J
Acrylic or Natural

Natural, easier to change when you get bored
Brights or Darks

Bights all year round
Flower or No Flower
No flower

Body
Perfume or Body Splash
Body splash in the summer and perfume in the winter, I’m pretty sure this was meant to be a simple one answer tag…

Lotion or Body Butter
Body butter; is there really a difference?

Body wash or Soap

Body wash, I don’t get how people use soap to wash themselves, that must take forever!
LUSH or Other Bath Company
I LOVE LUSH! Always Lush, especially around Christmas

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants
Sweat pants all the way

Long sleeve or Short

Long sleeves in the winter and short in the summer, isn’t that everyone’s answer?
Dresses or Skirts

Skirts all year round, so many more outfit options!
Stripes or Plaid

Plaid. All the time.
Flip-flops or Sandals
Sandals, the sound of flip-flops drive me mad
Scarves or Hats

I love both but scarves cause I wear them pretty much all year round
Studs or Dangly Earrings
I don’t have my ears pierced but I prefer studs on others

Necklaces or Bracelets

Necklaces, I have an ever-growing collection of necklaces
Heels or Flats

Flats, I’m cant walk in heels at all! Am I a failure of a girl?
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots

Cowboy boots, not that I’ve ever owned riding boots but cowboy boots
Jacket or Hoodie
Hoodie, comfort over style any day

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe

I’ve never even heard of Charlotte Russe so Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister
Hollister, I know they have a bad name but they have some really nice clothes!

Saks 5th or Nordstrom
Saks 5th? Since when was there a store called Saks 5th?

Hair
Curly or Straight

I have naturally curly hair, which I love, but overall I think straight
Bun or Ponytail

Messy bun looks good on everyone but me but still a bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
Bobby pins, is there anything else you can say about this?

Hair spray or Gel

Hair spray
Long or Short
I have just got my hair cut short but I really miss my long hair. Anyone else have that problem? You long to get your hair cut, love it for the first few days then hate it and want your old hair back? Am I the only one?
Light or Dark

Light hair, it makes it easier to dye J
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs

I don’t have either but I think I would rather have full bangs
Up or Down
Depends on how its up but still probably down

Random
Rain or Shine
Rain, gives me an excuse to stay in and go on the Internet without feeling guilty

Summer or Winter

Winter as it means cuddles by the fire and lots of hot chocolate
Fall or Spring

These are both my favourite seasons but fall as that means wooly jumpers and fallen leaves
Chocolate or Vanilla

Vanilla
East coast or West coast
I don’t live in America so lets be different, again, and say England

So that was my This or That, Beauty Edition. Hopefully an outfit post tomorrow! I know that the tag is only really meant to give one answer but I find that boring so sorry for such a long post just thought I would make it more informative.

Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts