New blog & TMI tag


Hi, my names Megan and this is my new blog.
I am going to use this blog as a space to let of steam, talk about my day and hopefully help people but mainly talk about what its like to be a teenager in this generation. Before that though I wanted give information about me via the bloggers way – the TMI tag!

1: What are you wearing?
Black leggings, black vest top and a red and blue flannel/over-shirt, make me look like a slob but super comfy.
2: Ever been in love?

Yes, well I thought I was in love but after a three-month relationship and a messy breakup I realized I probably wasn’t in love just in love with the idea of being in love.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes, the boy I thought I was in love with, we knew each other since we were about 7 as we were neighbors. After five years of people trying to get us to date even though we were happy with being friends in secondary school we finally kissed and the next day we were official. Like stated before after three months of little trust and many arguments we broke up and things got messy. I completely agree that a relationship should only involve two people but ours didn’t and neither did the break up, his friend’s accused me of things and mine spread secrets about him it turned up with me losing many friends and him having none. Luckily we are now civil with each other and I have all my friends back and he got most of his (many of them didn’t like the things he was saying about me but that’s a whole new blog post) everything is slowly getting back to normal again…well until he finds out I’m now dating one of his friends…
4: How tall are you?

I haven’t got a clue and I haven’t got anyone to help me but as weird as it sounds I’m a small medium size. When the class had to line up in height order I wouldn’t be at the back but I would be close.
5: How much do you weigh?
I don’t weigh myself often mainly because I honestly don’t care but I’m healthy and that’s all that matters.
6: Any tattoos?

Nope I’m to young to get one yet, just one more year but I still haven’t decided what I want yet.
7: Any piercings?
Nope, I never used to like the idea of there being a hole in my body.
8: OTP?
Omg I have so many. Honestly it changes depending on whatever I’m currently obsessing over but when I read this question there was one that came into my head straight away and that was PHAN. Is there anyone who’s obsessed with youtubers and doesn’t ship PHAN?

9: Favorite show?
I don’t watch many TV shows but I do watch Big Bang Theory with my tea every night but like most people I’m currently obsessed with Orange Is The New Black.

10: Favorite bands?
I’m a typical teen girl who is obsessed with boy bands but ever since I first saw 5 Seconds of Summer opening for One Direction, before their first album I knew I was hooked. Along with 5SOS it will have to be Room 94 and Olly Murrs, I know he’s not in a band but I love him so much he had to be mentioned.
11: Something you miss?
My older brother, he moved away for work which isn’t that big of a thing but he was my childhood hero and has always been there for me but now he lives 4 hours away with this new mystery girlfriend we don’t see him much.
12: Favorite song?

This changes often but currently its Famous by Kelleigh Bannen, it’s so sassy and women powered, it’s a great shower song.
13: How old are you?
I turned 17 in June

14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Trust and loyalty more then anything but someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously is also great.
16: Favorite Quote?
Everyone has a dark side. I don’t know who said it or where I saw it but since I did I’ve been thinking about it a lot. We try so hard to see the good in everyone but we have to remember even the best people have bad days and even they can turn evil sometimes.

17: Favorite actor?
I honestly cant think of one single actor that I could say is my favourite as I like to many but maybe at the moment Taylor Schilling as although I’ve only seen her in two things but she played two completely different roles which to me makes her a good actress…I really need to watch more of her films haha!

18: Favorite color?
Purple or turquoise, I really can’t pick.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on what I’m listening to.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my bed and under my blanket – my own fort 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Between 20-30 mins

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Between 5-15 mins it depends on what look I’m trying to pull off.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No thankfully

24: Turn on?
Honestly, if I boy has good hair I will be more attracted to them…I need to give myself higher standards

25: Turn off?
Someone who takes himself to seriously

26: The reason I started blogging?
I’ve been wanting to for a long time and as I want to be a journalist it fits in perfectly. I read blogs everyday, whenever I have a free moment I will be reading a blog post or looking for someone new to follow and I felt like it was my turn to give it a go and even if I don’t get any followers at least I will enjoy it and say I gave it ago.

27: Fears?
Being rejected and left alone

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I honestly can’t remember, probably over something stupid

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday to my boyfriend

30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name?
It’s my name
31: Last book you read?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Frankenstein by Mary Shelly for my English A-level

33: Last show you watched?
Orange Is The New Black, I’m watching it as I’m doing this tag

34: Last person you talked to?
My mother

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
A childhood friend

36: Favorite food?
Any Indian food

37: Place you want to visit?
Italy, I would love to either be proposed there or have my honeymoon there, I haven’t decided yet haha!
38: Last place you were?
In my house – my bedroom
Outside my house – my boyfriends work

39: Do you have a crush?
Does my boyfriend count?

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Last Wednesday, it was the last day I spent with my boyfriend before he started his new job and I went back to school.

So that’s me J
Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts