Under £50 gift guide | Christmas

The second part of my Christmas gift guide. Presents for both girls and boys all under £50, perfect if you want to spoil someone.

 IWOOT - £24.99 – Cosmo evolution kit
Am I the only one who instantly thought of Bernadette from Big Bang Theory when they saw this? Just me?
What girl doesn't like candles?
Great for those who love makeup or just want to try Sleek products.
This brand is AMAZING, you even get a good back to keep it all in. Perfect for weekends away.
Perfume shop - £28.50 – One Direction Perfume set
One Direction and perfume all as one gift. Brilliant. 
I've seen these everywhere lately, they are so pretty!
Want to give a present that they won't forget then this is perfect. If any of my friends or family are reading this then hint hint!
A good gift for mothers
Who doesn't want a unicorn kigu?
The urge to go and buy this tomorrow is unreal



Perfect for all those travelers out there
My boyfriend doesn't even play the guitar and I want to buy him this
Mankind - £29.99 - England dressing room personalized photo
They have more specialized one so you are able to make it even more personal
Or as I call it the Homer Simpson chair
I wonder if they do a girls version?
Aren't they unique? Even Fleur De Force did a blog post on them. 
An expesive, luxury case for your expensive IPad...without the too expensive price. 
It looks so cozy!
Perfect for any guy
Great for dads and grandads, or if you have a boyfriend like me, good for him too.

I don't know what present I want the most!

Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts