Under £15 gift guide - Men and Women | Christmas


The first part of my Christmas gift guide for both men and women. I love reading these, especially the ones for men as they are just so hard to shop for.



I got a similar one for my bestie...tempted to keep it for myself though!
Isn't it cute
I love Beauticology and look at the festive bag it comes in
Not just for boys
A diffuser and candles so the sent never stops
If you ever get hungry in class you can always lick your lips
Will defiantly make you stand out (get it)
You get so much for such a good price, smells good too
A lip bag to hold all your lip products, why not? 
Who doesn't love Olaf?


A nicer way of telling them
Perfect for those who have a big nature side
For those who's egos are just a bit to big
Because everyone knows man flu is like death
My brother has one of these and I'm warning you now, its so addictive but great for boxing day
For all the car enthusiasts out there
I've said it before and I will say it again, beer pong is a great game
A screaming flying monkey, I have no words
Who doesn't like squeezing boobs?
What man doesn't love a joke book?

I hope this helps!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts