Back to school/autumn outfit ideas

Seeing as it’s currently London fashion week and we’ve all started going back to school and its starting to become Autumn, which is my favourite season, especially for fashion, I’ve tried to make a back to school autumn fashion ideas.


I’ve created eight looks, two for each different section and all of the outfits are what I would personally wear and all expect from ASOS, is from high street stores. I’ve also tried to make an outfit for warmer and cooler days, as autumn is just a weird time for weather.

So these are my back to school/autumn outfit ideas, enjoy!

 Girly:

Dress - Bank - £20
Sandals - River Island - £35
Frilly socks - New Look - £2.99

Skort - River Island - £28
Fluffy tee - Topshop - £30
Cardigan - ASOS - £32
White quilted shoes - New Look - £15.99

Edgy:
Check shirt dress - Bank - £32
Plimsoles - New Look - £7.99

Monochrome trousers - River Island - £40
Cropped jumper - Topshop - £36
Black heeled sandals - New Look - £34.99

Comfy:
Black maxi skirt - New Look - £14.99
Orange jumper - River Island - £22
Black strapped flats - Topshop - £24

Patterned trousers - USC - £13
Scallop top - Bank - £15
Ankle boots - USC - £65
Sporty:
Baseball tee - American Apparel - £38
Black wrap top - New Look - £12.99
Leggings - Next - £10
Shoes - Schuh - £43


Leather trousers - River Island - £120
Sweat shirt - Bank - £20
Vans - Schuh - £55


So these were my back to school/autumn outfit ideas. Like I said before I would wear all of these outfits and am tempted to buy some of them.
Is there anyone else who is addicted to these types of youtube videos?

Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts