The Autumn Tag


The weather has finally got cold enough to call it autumn. I feel like this gives me the perfect excuse to do the autumn tag.
Enjoy!

What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
I'm not really someone who follows the seasonal drink trends. Cold weather for me is all about hot chocolate and lattes.

Accessories - what do you opt for: scarf, boots, or gloves?
Scarfs and boots. You can never have to many scarfs!

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
My music taste changes depending on my mood and I listen to such a variety of different genres it would be hard to pick one specific one. 

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
My scent doesn't really change that much but I guess I don't use my floral or sweet ones that much. So whatever scent I own that isn't one of those. I currently am trying to use up the perfume I have as I have so many and have found loads more that I love. 

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I love the smell of burning wood. Campfires are one of my favourite things, a
long with the smell of a burnt out match. If only they had a candle for that. Berries and apples are probably my more normal autumnal scents.
What do you love most about Autumn?
Being able to layer up more and wear thick cozy socks and boots. Plus walking through leaves, I LOVE walking through leaves. 

Favourite makeup look?
Berry lips and gold eyes, a simple autumn classic.

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
As many of my friends can drive I'm looking forward to more days out and just making the most of the day before it gets to dark and cold to do anything. That and a lot of walks through leaves :)

So that was my autumn tag!
Talk to you later x


Comments

Popular Posts