Being loud on a bus!


Hi,

I’ve discovered one of the worse things ever…my friends and I are the loud people on buses!

I am one of those people who hate it when people are on the phone on a bus and unless your sat next to someone you know and are taking quietly you shouldn’t talk on a bus.  That may seem crazy but there’s always that one person who says something that they regret out loud which can either make or break a bus journey. Am I the only one who gets a slight thrill when two people get into a small argument on a bus and doesn’t want everyone else to know about it?

The worse defenders are those people who feel the need to inform the whole bus on the fact that they are on the bus so probably should get off the phone but never does or wants everyone to know how annoying their other half is but they wont break up with them as they are still in love with them. Please get a reality and look at who is on the bus around you before you start openly swearing on the bus. That is a little kid next to you!
The worst part is they are normally about to see the person they are on the phone to! What’s the point in calling them?

The others are the people I discovered my friends and I are the loud group of teenagers who get the bus and has to stay near each other. Those who run to the top of the bus to sit together and shout at each other instead of just talking and will find anyway to annoy their friends through insults or throwing objects. On the plus side at least we aren’t that group that play music on the bus. I’m sorry but those headphones around your neck will be more useful plugged into your phone!

The way I found this out was when we got to the top of the bus you could see people sighing or trying to move, it was so bad some people moved downstairs. That’s when you know you are being judged and insulted by all the rest of the passengers. The bad and ironic thing is, I judge other groups when I am the only one on the bus!

I feel that when you’re with your friends you forget how loud and annoying you can be. We had to wait at the bus stop for 25 minutes for our bus and when other people’s buses turned up they got on as quickly as they can. I know people try to get on buses quick anyway but have you ever seen someone who was already at the bus stop run for the bus? That’s when you know you need to either shut your mouth or walk home.

The worse part is you don’t realise how loud you are being till you get off the bus and see everyone’s else’s reaction. Normal people who sit there don’t get a reaction when they leave the bus whereas loud people either get the sarcastic smile or the ‘hurry up and leave before I kick you off’, this can often be seen by the bus driver as you get off. Heads up if you say thank you as you get off you can see it better.

So this is my sorry for anyone who is ever had to or is going to be on a bus when my friends and I are on there. I personally hate this and going to have it as my ‘back-to-school resolution’ to improve this. It probably will fail next time I’m with my friends!

Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts