Working with annoying people


Sometimes you just have to work with people you don’t like. I’m not just saying this in relationship to jobs but with class work or sports teams also. There is always going to be that person who annoys you and to be perfectly honest, there isn’t much you can do about it.

Personally the people I work with aren’t that bad. My boss is lovely and I’ve known him since year 7, I work in the school coffee shop, but the other one, well, he has his moments. Overall he isn’t to bad but there are some days that I think it would just be so much easier if I did it on my own. This doesn’t mean he isn’t good at his job it would just be nice if he did it more. I’m not saying I want to replace him but seriously it’s not that difficult to put your phone down and just work for twenty minutes. We get paid more then minimum wage and we get free food, it’s not difficult and there is always something we need to do so please stop making it harder for the rest of us!
Sorry personal work rant over.

One thing that annoys me more then anything when you have to do group class work is that there is always someone who does either nothing or the minimum they can get away with. It’s okay when you’re in year 7 and you can get away with it but during your GCSE’s or A Levels it’s just annoying and tiring for everyone else who wants to do well in the lesson and get the work done. What’s even worse is when they still take the credit at the end.
Why do people do this? They can’t get people to do the exams for them and they are normally the people who don’t revise or do homework either so how do they do the exams? Just sit there and hope someone else will do it and then just add their name to it when they think no one is looking? Trust me we see it when you try and add your name to the group work and trust me as soon as you don’t do any work we kick you out the group.
I swear all I do on this blog is make myself sound like a nerd!

Although the only sport I did outside of school was squash, tennis and dancing, so I wasn’t really ever in a sports team, but I know what it’s like to have an annoying person in the group. There is always that person who feels like they are better then everyone else and needs everyone to know this.
As much as I admire your confidence I don’t appreciate you rubbing it in everyone’s face for the whole hour. This is when I want to either hit you over the head with my racket or kick the ball in your gob to make you shut up.

As much as you may want to kill these people and dread when you next have to see them, unless they are personally affecting you and whatever you have to do they really aren’t worth stressing about. If this isn’t the case then I highly suggest reporting them or talking to someone about it because that is just annoying and no one has time for that.
In all seriousness though these people exist and sometimes you just got to remember that at least you aren’t them and when you get home they wont be there. See it as a positive thing. At least you aren’t them.

Sorry about the rant, it’s just something that’s been bugging me lately and I thought why not blog about it. Am I the only one who finds these people annoying though?
Am I just really pathetic and have no patience?
Please don’t answer that!

Talk to you later x

Comments

  1. Working with other people is something we have to do at various stages in our lives. Sometimes it is great but lots of times you get people who do not pull their weight. Usually in the business world they don't last long, but it will always be frustrating when you do the work and someone else gets praise for doing less!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts