Sweater weather tag


41547-Sweater-Weather.jpg

It’s official; my friends and I have all decided…its sweater weather! Who doesn’t love sweater weather? So of course this means I have to do the sweater weather tag!

Favourite candle scent?
I think I’ve said this before but I don’t really change my candles due to weather but currently I’m loving berry scented candles, that’s pretty autumnal isn’t it?

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Definitely hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is always nicer when you’re cuddled up in layers.

What’s the best fall memory you have?
I don’t think I have one particular one that I would say was the best but one although one that did come into my mind was watching my parent sweep up all the leaves on the turning circle to then have my brother and I jump in them. They may not have been that pleased but they did join in after!

Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?
Dark lips all the way. It’s a definite autumn trend that I always follow.

What do you want to be for Halloween?
I got invited to a fancy dress party today ironically. I think me and my best friend are going as unicorns but I haven’t decided yet. Do I have to be scary?

Hats or scarves?
Scarves. I have an ever-growing collection of scarves.

Most worn jumper?
It is probably the one I was wearing today which is a simple green jumper from Primark that I got last year. It goes with everything. Although my brothers old university jumper may be close behind. The older the jumper the better for me.

Favourite fall nail polish?
I only wear three colours in the autumn, red, orange and purple. Probably a classic red, its what I’m wearing now.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
I live in leggings all year round. Yes I am one of those girls.

Boots or uggs?
Honestly it depends on the weather but probably boots, they just look nicer.

And that’s all the questions. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do this tag, who doesn’t like being cozy?

In other news the blog is a month old today! Happy mini birthday LottieMeg!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts