Sick Day Tag


A quick post today as I am currently sat drinking honey tea with a bowl by my side and longing to go to sleep. As much as I love the colder weather this does bring along the common cold, which I annoyingly currently have. Two sleepless nights, going to school sounding like a man, struggling to talk and taking as many tablets as I can, leads to me looking very unattractive and in need of sleep! So due to this I am going to do the sick day tag, which I found here on My Damn Channel.

1. What is your Sick Day chic? 

Depending on how ill I feel either traccys or pajama bottoms with an old top or my brother’s jumper.

2. How do you entertain yourself on sick days? 
Sick days for me is all about watching the cheesiest movies like High School Musical or similar. I don’t know why I find these films better when I’m ill it’s just something I’ve always done when I’m ill.
Sick days are the perfect way to have a Disney movie marathon…do you need an excuse for that?

3. SICK DAY NOURISHMENT? 

Gingerbread men and as many as I can! Ginger is good if you have a tummy ache so it’s acceptable!
Like everyone else soup and crackers are always being brought into my room by mum when I’m ill.
But in all honesty, if I’m ill I’m one of those annoying people who won’t eat anything unless I’m forced to when I’m ill.

4. Anything you do while sick that’s unique to you? 

I don’t think I have anything. I normally just lie in bed with my oldest teddy with multiple blankets watching films, pretty basic.

5. Any tips for other sickies?
If you have a bad throat then have tea with honey, as the honey will kill any bacteria you may have.
Like stated before, ginger is good for you if you have a bad stomach which I think is a perfect excuse to get someone to buy you a gingerbread man or if you are lucky a gingerbread latte.
Rest up, the video on youtube will still be there when you wake up and you will feel better whilst watching it after you’ve had a nap.
If you have any others please let me know!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts