September round up


I can't believe September is already over. This month has gone so fast and it's crazy to think of all the things I have done this month. So without further ado, this is my September round up and October wish list.

September:

  • Finally get to see my eldest brother again - The last time I saw him was mothers day and thats just to big of a gap for us!
  • Actually celebrating my mums birthday - She hates celebrating her birthday so it was nice that she let us spoil her this year because she defiantly deserves it.
  • New member of the family - My brothers 'mystery' girlfriend is now no longer a mystery and she's lovely. Hopefully we will get to see more of her, maybe I can convince her to be on the blog...
  • Misha - She is just so cute!
  • Grandads 92nd birthday - He's 92! That's mad! Lets hope we all live that long.
  • Working out my future - Although I am constantly changing my mind it feels nice to know roughly what I want to do and know what I have to do to achieve this. Thanks for being naggy school.
  • This blog - And of course the birth of my new blog, it's soon going to be a month that I started this blog and thats crazy, it's gone so quick!

October wish list:
  • Spend more time with my friends - I feel like I spent most of September with my family, which is a good thing but a catchup with my friends is always needed.
  • Have a good halloween - I want to actually do something this Halloween instead of just pig out on chocolate. Of course I want to do that as well but plans would also be nice.
  • Mummy daughter days - My mum and I used to have loads of mummy and daughter days and probably since May we've hardly had any due to exams, summer break and back to school. Hopefully, due to having a pretty empty timetable, we will be able to have more days or afternoons off together.
  • Blog more - I love blogging and it would be great if I could find more time to sit down and write more, hopefully October half-term will help with that.
So thats it. October is finally here which means only two more months to go till it's December and Christmas! I've already started my Christmas planning...I swear people would think I was 40!

Talk to you later x

*Pictures from We Heart It.*

Comments

Popular Posts