River Island haul and look book

As mentioned in my last post, this is my River Island haul. As I had a friend round who wanted my help with her photography, we turned it more into a look book on how I would style the items. We had over 200 pictures so I tried to narrow it down to a small group of my favourites but more pics like these may come on soon because I love them so much.

Look 1:


Dress - River Island
Boots - Primark
I love this outfit. This dress was the only one left and I knew I just had to have it. I have a party next week and this is exactly what I am going to wear. 

Look 2:

Dress - River Island
Cardigan - ASOS
Knee high socks - Primark
This is a much more comfy way to wear this dress and is more my style. Its slouchy and comfy yet doesn't make me look like a slob. Perfect!

Look 3:


T-shirt - River Island
Blazer - New Look
I saw this top when it first came out and feel in love but for some reason I never got it. They had loads of my size in the sale but I decided to get a couple sizes up and turn it into a t-shirt dress. The wind decided to pick up massively as soon as we got the camera out. Thank you British weather! Despite that we did get some nice pictures of my hair going crazy. Is it Tumblr ready yet?


Look 4:


T-shirt - River Island 
Biker Jacket - Select
Vans - Vans
A more autumnal way to wear the t-shirt dress. I have no idea why I look so stiff in the first picture but it made me laugh so I had to include it. 

Look 5:

Top - River Island
Skort - New Look
Who doesn't love Mean Girls? I feel like I'm going to have to wear this every Wednesday now...along with something pink of course!

Look 6:


Top - River Island
Boyfriend jeans - New Look
I just love this outfit and it can easily be dressed up or down. I have a feeling I could be wearing this t-shirt pretty much every other day...

Look 7:


Top - River Island
Skater skirt - New Look
This top wasn't in the sale but is so me I had to get it. I am way to sarcastic and have got in trouble for it many times before so I feel like this shirt is a heads up for all those who don't know.

Look 8:

Top - River Island
Leggings - Next
I am actually wearing this outfit tomorrow when I'm out at a business day open day. Its just so comfy and as I have a VERY busy day tomorrow with a lot of jobs I need to do so at least I will look good and will be comfy. Every girls dream outfit. 

Which one is your favourite?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts