Halloween makeup tutorials | Halloween


I feel that makeup can complete an outfit, especially on Halloween. As someone who lacks creativity Youtube is my place to go when it comes to make up inspiration whether it is Halloween or not. Due to this I decided to share ten of my favourite Halloween makeup tutorial videos. Five that are scary and five that are just creative.

Scary:
Adds a twist to the outfit

Can be edited to your desire

May not be considered scary but had to be included

This one just terrifies me

Can be edited to owns desire

Creative:

Who doesn't love Effie?

An alternative to a slutty cat...how can cats be slutty?

Who doesn't like a villain?

I want to be a princess!

Why be a house cat when you can be a leopard?

I tried not to duplicate the youtubers but who doesn't love Kandee Johnson's video's? She's amazing in my eyes.

I hope this inspired you to do something a bit more dramatic for Halloween.

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts