My trip to Paignton zoo




Today my travel and tourism class took a trip to Paignton zoo, which in my opinion and many others, is the best zoo in the country. A big comment to make but I think it suits the zoo perfectly.

We went to get an understanding on what travel and tourism businesses do to ensure they meet all their customers needs. After over an hour to get to the zoo, it normally takes a max of 40 minutes, yep that’s how slow school mini buses are, we had a 45 minute conversation on what the zoo do to enable that all their customers needs are met we finally had free range of the zoo.

We were caught in the rain and ran over a broken bridge but we still managed to take a group picture
Instead of just writing about my day I’m going to show the jokes my small group had and the animals we saw through pictures. For those who have never been to Paignton zoo before, do go you wont regret it, and these are the animals you will see.

My teachers bag which I just fell in love with...I don't know which one I would be
I think Chivi forgot that she was stroking a sheep not a cat

We couldn't find any real ones


Chivi trying to be Harry Potter but with a tortoise, it wasn't amused
Bad hair day?


Bitch what you looking at?
How I feel when my mum says no


Long lost brothers 
Dancing time 

It was hiding from the rain with us
Instead of grumpy cat, grumpy monkey...no?


Thirsty!
Two monkeys together
My teacher called them pelicans...it was worrying
IT'S GETTING CLOSER
 Funny story, we decided to go through a tunnel which has looking out stations to see small animals. We saw no small animals but we did have to hide in this tunnel for about 10 minutes because:
1. We were too scared to go past the goat
2. We were too scared to go the other way incase it got scared and rammed us
3. It was hailing and we didn't want to get wet.
After trying to bribe it with food, taking selfies with it and convincing we were here in peace like we were talking to an alien, we finally ran the other way. It did follow us but luckily didn't ram us, although that would have been a funnier story.
I don't think it liked us that much

They escaped and we just watched. We would be rubbish farmers
I have no idea what these are but they were small, scary and stalker like 
I think it wanted a stroke...or is it sleeping?
Guard goat
He was desperate for a picture with a goat

Wouldn't be a proper day trip without a girly group picture
Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts