Easy last minute outfits | Halloween



I know what its like to forget to buy a Halloween costume or even buy half of it and forget the rest till the night before. Spending hours on Youtube looking up last minute costumes and googling easy DIY’s whilst tearing apart your wardrobe realising you don’t own one black dresses follows this. The annoyance is unreal! Due to having to deal with this at my last Halloween party I decided to do a very simple last minute costume that involves basic clothing.

Outfit 1 – A Skittle
This outfit looks great if you do it as a group. I’m sure most girls have a one coloured dress in their wardrobe. All you have to do is either free hand draw or print out an S in the middle of the outfit and that’s all there is to it, you are then a skittle. It’s obviously better if you have a dress in the skittle colours aka the rainbow to make it more realistic.


Outfit 2 – Crayola
This, like the skittle outfit, is great if you do it with a group. It can either be done with a maxi dress or I’ve seen it done with coloured leggings and a matching top. Either draw the Crayola symbol on the front of the outfit and the swiggly lines at the bottom and top of the outfit or print these prints out if you are lazy like me and it’s done. If you have more time I’ve seen people add pointed hats with the same colour to complete the outfit. A DIY version would be to get a basic witch or wizard hat and spray paint it the colour of your outfit.


Outfit 3 – Lilo
As long as you have a pink dress you can do this outfit. Am I the only girl who doesn’t have a pink dress? For those who do print or depending on your drawing skills draw big palm tree leaves on the dress in white making the print of Lilo’s dress. To finish this look add flip-flops and carry around a stitch teddy.


Those were my three very easy and very basic last minute fancy dress costumes. For some reason I didn’t do any of these when I had to come up with a last minute outfit but maybe next time.

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts