Halloween treats - recipes and links | Halloween


One of my favourite things about Halloween is the Halloween sweets and treats that come out. But instead of just listing all the store brought goodies I will be getting this Halloween, and yes I have already got some and have eat a lot, I thought I would list some of the Halloween goodies I want to make this year.

Ghost banana’s

So cute and so simple.
1.     Carefully melt white chocolate in a bowl
2.     Peel and cut a banana in half
3.     Dip of cover ¾ of the banana in the chocolate
4.     Either leave to set then add black icing eyes or add small black sweets and eyes
5.     Leave to set and enjoy your semi healthy Halloween treat.
For a healthier option, instead of using while chocolate you can use yogurt and feel less guilty whilst eating.

Orange pumpkins

1.     Slice the top off an orange and scoop out the inside like it was a pumpkin
2.     Decorate the orange skin to make it look as scary or silly as you like
3.     Fill the oranges with mixed fruit
I wish I was having a Halloween party now just to serve these!

Pumpkin Pretzels

1.     Melt white chocolate and add orange colouring to it
Or a healthier option of yougurt
2.     Cover a pretzel in this now orange chocolate
3.     When still wet add a green m&m standing up
4.     Leave to set and enjoy

Witches brooms

This one is so simple and will taste delicious!
All you need to do is put a pretzel stick in the bottom of a Reeses peanut butter cup and you are done.

Spider donuts

Yet another simple one, catching a trend here?
1.     Break a pretzel so you have curves for legs, one pretzel should do two
2.     Stick these curves into the donut and put 4 on either side
3.     Melt some chocolate in a bowl
4.     Dip round chocolate of your choice into the melted chocolate
5.     Stick onto your donut and you are done.

I found to many good ones not to include so here are some links to some of my other favourites.
 Link
 Link
 Link
 Link

I have a Halloween party tonight hence the quick post but I can't wait to try some of these!

Talk to you later x

*All recipes found on pinterest*

Comments

  1. Great ideas, i love the look of the banana ones!

    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i've seen it done with strawberries as well which are equally cute! Can't decide which one I want to do first

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts