Favourite things about Halloween | Halloween


If you haven’t worked it out yet, I like Halloween…a lot. So like my favourite things about autumn post (here) I decided to do my favourite things about Halloween.

The Halloween sweets and chocolate…should I even bother saying anymore? My current favourites are screme eggs. Oh how I hope I have one in the cupboard.

Toffee apples. It annoys me so much that these are only available around Halloween, just why? Many shops just do chocolate apples instead of toffee apples. Yes they are nice as yes they do often come with decorations but they just aren’t the same. 

Halloween costumes, especially the ones that people have spent a lot of time on. I know girl code states that Halloween is the one time you can dress up like a slut and no other girl can say anything about it. Yet I just feel those who actually make an effort experience a better Halloween night.

The decorations. I don’t know why but I love Halloween decorations. I wish pumpkins could be more of an autumnal decoration then just Halloween. Am I the only one who likes hanging bats on lights? Probably. 

The best part, obviously, is the Halloween films, especially the Disney ones. I can’t wait to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, such a classic.

I would say trick and treating and haunted houses but I’ve never been to a proper haunted house other then the ones that National Trusts have held nor have been trick or treating in such a long time. As I live on a private road that is mainly full of elderly people trick or treating didn’t happen. Wow that makes my Halloween experiences seem really boring.

With that in mind I still like Halloween just cause it gives me an excuse to pig out and watch movies. What could be better?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts