Autumn accessories wish list




I love reading these types of blog posts and seeing what things I would love to have but never will buy. Although I don’t need any new clothes or accessories there isn’t anything wrong in looking and dreaming is there.
I’m not really one to follow trends but the latest autumn/winter trends are so perfect I think I may have to.

Blanket wrap:
I love these blanket wraps, they are so cute and look so cosy. It’s like the autumn kimono.

Choker set:
I’m really starting to fall in love with girly grunge style and I think this necklace set fits that style perfectly. I don’t own any Topshop jewellery so I may have to change that with this little set.

Check scarf:
I LOVE THIS SCARF! You have no idea how much I want this scarf. I have said it before and will say it again. I love scarves. Although I’ve told my mum I wont get any more scarves this is a definite purchase for me, sorry mum.

Burgundy bag:
Doesn’t this just scream autumn? The satchel look just makes it so on trend as well. Win win this autumn.

Buckle shoes:
I have had my eyes on a pair of shoes like this for ages and I think I have just found my perfect pair. Isn’t black boots needed in any girls shoe collection?

Headband:
Who said headbands had to just be just summer and festival wear? This will look amazing with a little dress and the blanket wrap. (I always feel better buying something when I know what I can wear it with.)

Pink coat:
I’ve seen these everywhere but this one just reminds me of a fluffy dressing gown. If that isn’t enough to make you buy it just look at the colour, isn’t it adorable?! Another trend I may have to follow.

Fox tights:
I love patterned tights. I think they are a great way to make a simple outfit a bit quirky and different. These fox tights are just so sweet and would be perfect under a simple dress with brown boots.

Headband:
I never got this trend but I think they look good…on certain people. In all reality I just like stroking them.

Owl phone case:
Isn’t this just so sweet? Who doesn’t like owls? For just £2 it’s a steal!

Comments

Popular Posts