What's in my bag March 2015


I love reading and watching about what other people have in their bags, mainly due to me being super nosey, and the other to see what other people see as their essentials.
The bag I’m showing is from Primark for £10 and I couldn’t rave about it enough. I’m pretty sure I got it the end of last summer and has been my go to bag. Although it is a shaped bag it doesn’t get in the way and stays it shape no matter how much stuff you have in it. Yet if you do feel the need to make it thinner you easily can. I feel this bag can make an outfit look more edgy which I am currently trying to pull off without being to grungy.
I have used this bag for school, going into town, parties and to carry all my junk for sleepovers. I honestly don’t know how I coped before this bag! (May be a bit dramatic but if this bag breaks I would drop everything to get another one!)
Contents:
·      Purse – Obviously but it needed to be included. I’m pretty sure this purse is from Peacocks and has got to be at least four years old. To be perfectly honest it’s got to the stage that I am starting to hate it! It hasn’t broken and it’s the prefect size I just can’t stand the look of it anymore. Maybe its time to invest into a new purse! Yet saying all that, the purse is perfect in every other way, shape and form.
·      Tissues – A necessity for me as I hate being somewhere, feeling the need to blow my nose and not having a tissue. One of the worst moments.
·      Plaster – I’m one of those girls who doesn’t wear in shoes properly and just go out and hope for the best. Majority of the time I am quite lucky but after having to run out of school to the shop to get plasters before, I know carry them with me in every bag just incase.
·      Tablets – If you haven’t worked it out I’m always ill so I need tablets with me. Its got to the point that if I don’t take a bag I text those who I am going out with to ask them to take tablets in their bag for me. I promise you that I am not a druggie!
·      Lip products – Both a nude and a berry colour for some reason. Ironically they are both lip crayons allowing me to decide later in the day what colour I want. I’m a girl that likes options.
·      Vaseline – Just like tablets, Vaseline comes EVERYWHERE with me. Literally everywhere, even to the store I am that obsessed.
·      Bus ticket – From Saturday that I was too lazy to take out of my bag.
·      Sudocrem – When my OCD got really bad and I was washing my hands way to much it caused for the skin on my left hand to become very cracked, cut and broken leading to me having to try lots of different types of medicines and cream. Yet for some strange and magical reason, Sudocrem worked a million times better then anything that was prescribed to me and due to it flaring up sometimes I carry a squeezy tube with me.
·      Keys – Yet again it’s pretty obvious yet for some reason I have been using the spare keys instead of mine.
·      Loose coins – I do normally have loose coins in my bag anyway but the day I took these photos my purse was upside down and open (why I have no idea) and all the coins fell out. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with a purse.
·      Rings – Most days I start of wearing cute rings that match up with my outfit and most of the time I end up taking off the rings half way through the day and putting them in my bag. Literally all of my bags have at least one ring in them…no joke.

Other: (For some reason I didn’t include these in the picture)
·      Headphones – Like most teenagers I cant go anywhere without headphones.
·      Hand sanitizer – Like mentioned multiple times, I need clean hands all the time and the feeling of having dirty hands really gets to me and makes me really anxious so hand sanitizer is a must.
·      Phone – Yet another duh product but for most of the time I just keep it in my pocket as, sadly, I am addicted to my phone.

What’s your handbag essential?

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts