My best and worst mascara's


SO SORRY ABOUT THE BAD LIGHTING. STUPID BRITISH WEATHER!

I will admit I have a mascara addiction. Any time a new mascara is released I get excited and then realise I really can’t justify a new mascara. And for those of you who don’t see why I have so many different mascara’s it is due to them all giving different looks such as volume and lengths, along with me just hating to bin make up…or anything in general. (It is becoming a problem.)
Before I start I should probably mention that my eyes are my favourite part of my face and I LOVE having a dramatic eye look whether it’s during the day or the night. If the mascara can give length and volume without looking spidery then I will love it. Oh and I have SUPER sensitive eyes so anything that irritates my eyes is a simple no.
Along with this, my all time favourite mascara EVER (which isn’t I the picture) is No7’s Sensitive eyes as it didn’t irritate my eyes at all, made my lashes look amazing and would last all day. Yet for some reason I can’t get it anywhere near me and it’s starting to get to me. I must get this mascara again!

No7 Extreme length – As you can see, this was a sample size that my mother got but for some reason she didn’t want. I’m not going to lie, it’s not the best mascara but it is perfect for my bottom lashes and I use it daily for that. It doesn’t add extreme length but it does make your eyes pop and not make my bottom lashes look like daddy long legs.
3/5

No7 Midnight lash – This is one of my newest mascaras and is a perfect every day mascara. It adds both volume and length in a daily dramatic way…if that makes any sense. It doesn’t irritate my eyes until near the end of the day when I will be at home and getting ready for bed so it isn’t that big of a deal and is great for when you want to make your eyes pop and get noticed without looking over the top. There really isn’t much more I can say on this other then it is amazing but still isn’t my favourite No7 mascara.
4/5

Soap and Glory Thick & Fast – I actually used to have two of these due to both of them being gifts but I gave one to my friend and I really didn’t need two and I am tempted to give my other one away as well. It is not a horrible mascara but compared to my other mascara’s it just isn’t as good. If you are looking for a really natural mascara that just adds a black tint to your lashes (which does make your lashes look good) then do buy it. Yet if you are looking for either length or volume, I personally feel, this mascara doesn’t do this.
2/5

YSL Shocking – Yet another new one to my collection that was a gift. I had no idea Jade (my brothers new girlfriend) was going to get me this. I couldn’t get over it and told everyone I could that I had it. To be honest when I first got it I really couldn’t get on with it. It made my eyelashes look super spidery and way to OTT. Yet now I am constantly reaching for it. Before I apply it I wipe any excess off back into the tub so I don’t waste any and just one swipe makes my lashes look like a million dollars. I am in love. I get that it is an expensive mascara and obviously due to this you expect it to be amazing but there is no way I would talk someone out of buying this mascara and I would defiantly try more of their mascaras. Also it doesn’t irritate my eyes, which is great.
5/5

Yves Rocher – This was another gift mascara, my friend went to France and got this but then noticed it wasn’t the right one so it was given to me. Yet another one that took me a while to get into but now that I have it is another daily used mascara. This adds so much length without looking spidery or OTT yet still looks dramatic and glamorous, which every girl should feel. I am dreading it running out and would honestly go to France just to get this mascara. Its also great to mix with other mascaras, I use this with my Bourjois mascara for an amazing dramatic party eye look.
5/5

Rimmel Scandal Eyes – I hate saying bad things about products but I really can’t get on with this mascara. After a few minutes of it being on my eyes it starts to irritate it and even when I take it off it still leaves my eyes irritated. The only way I would keep using this mascara was as a bottom lash mascara as it does make them look quite good but other then that I don’t feel like it does much for my eyes and can make them look clumpy. I really like Rimmel products but this isn’t the first mascara I tried with them and I didn’t like that one either so for me personally, their mascaras are a no.
1/5

Bourjois Volume Max – I LOVE this mascara. It doesn’t add any length but it really does add intense volume to your lashes making it look like you have false lashes on. Like mentioned earlier I love adding it with lengthening mascara's for a party look. It really adds a black tint to your eyes lashes as well to make them stand out. If this also added length it could be my all time favourite mascara.
5/5

What’s your favourite mascara? 

Pinterest fail!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts