My favourite places #1 - 27 New Street

WARNING - Picture heavy post!

Like mentioned in my Antique Afternoon blog post (read it here) I wanted to do a whole blog post dedicated on showing off 27 New Street and the small antique places that are placed behind the main street of the Plymouth Barbican. After visiting on multiple occasions I can safely say that it is one of my favourite places to visit and due to that it determined my decision to show it off.
Some of the pictures may look very dark as I haven't edited them due to me wanting to show it as it is, the rooms are packed with some amazing pieces, many window's are also covered reducing the amount of light, but I think that just adds to the atmosphere.



He makes me jump every time.



The end of the cafe holds a small book shop and when I say there are books everywhere, they are EVERYWHERE! 
The first time I walked in I didn't even notice him! 


The lady didn't look happy with me taking pictures so I had to sneakily get one! 



This lady teaches people to make old fashioned looking clothes on old sewing machines.
Her clothes are amazing!





I WANT ALL OF THEM! 

I put this picture on instagram and so many people text me or came up to me asking what I was doing as it really freaked them out.
















I genuinely love visiting this unique little part of Plymouth and can't wait to do so again.
Have you ever been?

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts