Hair disasters and inspiration

Hair inspiration - anything bright and different
I think we can all safely say that we've had bad hair days. Yet what about when you leave the hairdressers and you hate what they have done, ever had one of those days? What are you meant to do? I'm British so does that mean I say I like it even if I don't? Sit and cry until your mum comes and gets you or suck up and deal with it?

On two occasions now have I had a bad hairdressing experience. The first time was due to them, only after the bleached half of my hair, did they realise that they didn't have the colour I wanted. This led to me embarrassingly storming out the hairdressers after saying that I would never have this hair colour and having to return the next day.

The second time was this Saturday. I was so happy to get this style done (here) only to discover that when I got there they weren't willing to make it that dark. So instead I was given blue highlights. Well, I say highlights but it was more like multi shades of blue within my brown. It was patchy and awful with no way to hide it up. This was followed by two days of me mopping, skipping a day of school and me asking for dark brown hair to cover up the blue...yet I ended up walking out with copper. Luckily I like it enough to keep it even if it is brighter and shorter then I was expecting.

On both times it resulted in me going home and crying till my mum worked out a way to fix it. Due to this I decided to write a blog post on how to deal with hair disasters instead of over-reacting

1. Look at it in different lights, it may look different in natural light compared to the hairdressers
2. Try styling it in a different way, do it natural and wear it in a different way to normal, experiment and see if it suits you better a different way
3. Work out what about it you don't like and see if you can change it
I did all this then decided that I didn't like the colours and although it was more expensive I still got it fixed professionally as I can't even think about how many of my friends have said that their hair problems was due to them or one of their friends doing it. The problem isn't going to get better if you just try and cover it up, its still going to be there.

Now I know that this has been a rambly blog post but seeing as my whole weekend had been working out a new hair style I didn't know what else to write about. So sorry.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts