Mini Haul



After my beauty wish list I couldn’t help myself in buying a few things…plus a new pair of shoes!

White and black nail polish – I didn’t get the white Essie nail polish as I didn’t know how much I was going to wear it so instead I got a Maybelline colour show one as I LOVE this line of Maybelline nail polish as they can last weeks without chipping (no exaggeration) and are so to apply. Along with this they have such a wide range of colours that if all my nail polishes went missing I could easily and happily replace them all with this line.
I decided to get black nail polish as well as I feel like every girl needs a black gail polish.


Real techniques brush – I love real techniques brushes, they are so soft and easy to use and clean. I got the mini set for Christmas and use the brushes on a regular basis that I just had to get another one. Due to so many good reviews both online and by friends, along with wanting a better foundation brush, I decided to get the expert face brush. I used it this morning and it is so easy to use and made my makeup look well blended without leaving streaks and no fall out. I already know this will be a daily used brush.

Foundation – Technically I didn’t need another foundation but to get a colour that suits my skin tone I have to mix two colours together and decided I wanted one foundation that would do that. Due to Tati from Glam life Guru raving about the line I decided to try the L’oreal Paris Infallible foundation but like I thought it would be its way to dark for me. The colour is actually the second lightest as the lightest would be way to light for me but along with this I found it very muddy orange and unless I had used fake tan I don’t see how I would have been able to pull it off. So sadly this will be going to a friend and my search for the best foundation for me will continue.
If you know any good foundations for those with very pale skin then please do let me know.

Shoes – In spring and summer (and could happily do all year round) I live in flats as I find them just quick and easy, along with being able to complete an outfit. Every year I get a new pair of black flats as I feel that they can go with more outfits so my mum decided to surprise me by buying me these black ones from Deichman for me. I can’t wait for the weather to get warmer so I can wear them.

That’s all I got this week…other then booking my first girls holiday! AHH! So excited but I will talk about that in another blog post.

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts