Cosy night in essentials

Not all essentials included in picture as that would have been logical

For those who are like me and are still making the most of the colder nights whilst they can then keep reading.
This post was meant to be up before Christmas yet somehow kept getting thrown to the side for some reason. So before it gets to warm here are my cosy night in essentials.

Bubble baths – Who doesn’t love a good bubble bath? So relaxing and bubbly! I also love to spend this time to read a book or magazine…speaking of reading material…
Books or magazine – whether it’s a book or magazine, in the bath or tucked up into bed, I must have reading material next to me, as I am a massive reading dork! Plus who doesn’t love reading when it’s raining. Reading whist it’s raining is probably one of my favourite things.
DVD – For when I’m being too lazy to read a book. I always find that a rom-com makes me want to cuddle up in my duvet. Yet I always opt for a comedy when I need a pick me up. Does anyone else have lazy days when they need a pick up?
Cuddle buddy/hot water bottle – or mix them together like my hot water bottle pig. Warmth and cuddles all in one! Who needs a boyfriend when you can have a warm pig?
Warm blanket – I would rather have layers of blankets on me then put on warm pj’s…just me?
Feet pampering time – hence the nail polish and the foot cream. I hate looking after my feet, feet really creep me out for some reason. I can’t even touch my own feet I am that weird. Yet this foot cream is amazing, you can just use it as a general body lotion or slather it on, chuck on some socks and use it as a foot mask. Works amazingly.
Cosy socks – For the foot cream or just for super cosy feet. Either way I am addicted and have to many.
Nail polish – I don’t know why pamper or lazy days are the only time that I do my nails. Random I know but due to that it had to be mentioned.
Facemask – Ironically wearing one now that smells like Terry’s Chocolate Orange. If you haven’t quite noticed my lazy days always link up with pamper days.
Chocolate – speaking of chocolate, it is always needed! Nothing else needs to be said.
Hot drink – I would say hot chocolate but seeing as you can still buy Gingerbread Latte that is still my winter favourite. Why does this have to be limited edition? Is it sad that I already know that I will be having withdrawn symptoms?

And those are my cosy night in essentials. A fire and hot meal are also key elements but they don’t happen in my bedroom so lets just end the blog post.

What are your cosy night essentials?

Talk to you later x

 Twitter | Weheartit | Pinterest | Blog | Goodreads | Tumblr | Instagram

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts