Pinterest Book Tag

I don't know if this is a real tag or not but I saw it on Pinterest (here) and thought it would be a good one to do so here we go.

Favourite book - Eleanor and Park, I couldn't put it down. Read my review here.
Bookish obsession - Don't really know what to pick. I guess anything I can relate to but with twists and turns.
Non-bookish obsession - does youtube count?
Favourite character - Aibileen from The Help. She's strong and independent. Two things I strive to be. Review on The Help here.
Least favourite book - Birdsong. I had to read it for English A-level and HATED it. I have never wanted to burn a book so much in my life.
Favourite ship - Alex and Rosie from Love Rosie. I've just finished reading it and I loved how relatable the two characters could be and the friendship that they have.
Hardcover vs. paperback - Paperback mainly due to it being lighter so it's easier for me to carry around, plus I don't like book sleeves on hardbacks.
Favourite author - Rainbow Rowell, there hasn't been a single book that she has written that I hadn't liked.
Book everyone's read you haven't - Any book in the Mortal Instruments series, just never interested me
Book you've read no one has - The Morganville series, everyone i've spoken to hasn't even heard it let alone read any of them
A book you love love with no fandom - Either the Morganville book series or a dark novel series. Both so good.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts