Vanessa Hudgens – Style steal

I know that I am not the only one who has a massive girl crush on Vanessa Hudgens and would die to have her wardrobe. So due to this it seemed only logical that I did a Vanessa Hudgens style steal...ready for the summer as its still too cold to get away with this in England.
Due to it only being Spring i'm going for a less boho look but wait till summer as then I will be going boho/vanessa Hudgens style steal crazy!

White checkered dress - Newlook - £19.99
I love these shirt dresses. They are so easy to dress up or just keep casual. Also if you go to the beach you can use it as a cover up or not button it up and have it as an open dress. Eugh so many different looks with just one dress!

Brown gladiator wedged sandals - JustFab - £35
These shoes are SO cute! Personally I don't generally like gladiator shoes but these ones just look so stylish and could go with so many different outfits. I must get them!

Tan hobo bag - ASOS - £35
You have no idea how long it took me to find a bag like this. I adore hobo bags. The bigger the bag the better. I feel that everyone needs a tan bag as they go with so much (I use mine all the time, all year round).

Oversized sunglasses - River Island - £13
Okay I know these don't look exactly like Vanessa's but I just felt that this pair from River Island is similar and would suit more face shapes.

I am seriously so tempted to get all of these items mainly due to them being such statement pieces which can go with multiple different outfits as well making them even better (along with being able to look like Vanessa because who doesn't want that?)

Hop you enjoyed.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts