Sound track to my life tag

I saw Zoe and Lily do this tag on their channels, (here and here) and decided I would give it a go. My music taste changes all the time so this should be interesting.

Song you listen to when you're happy?
This is How We Do by Katy Perry, cant go wrong with a bit of Katy!
Song you listen to when you're sad?
Boys in Books by Carrie Hope Fletcher, its not a sad song but when I am upset I want to listen to uplifting songs and every time I hear this song it makes me happy. A must for when I’ve had a bad day.
What song will you have at your wedding?
Classic by MKTO, it wont be my first dance song but it needs to be played.
What song do you dance around the house to?
Right There by Alexa Goddard, I listen to this when I am need to get out of bed as it always makes me want to dance. She is so underrated!
Song you play on your headphones when out and about?
Wrapped Up by Olly Murs, it just makes me want to dance around the street. I wish we could do that without being judged.
Song you listen to when you're angry?
Anything by Fall Out Boy. Normally their songs on repeat but I currently really love Miss Missing You so I will say that one.
Song you'd have at your funeral?
Probably The Big Bang Theory theme song as I watch it so much. In all serious I don’t know, I guess I would want people to pick songs that reminded them of me.

Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
Gold Digger by Kanye West. This is a party must. If this is played at a party and you don’t jump up and rap along I am judging you.
The last song you listened to?
As I am writing this I am listening to Independence Day by 5 Seconds of Summer…its just finished so Independence Day.
Your karaoke song?
Gosh this is a hard one! Currently it will probably be Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Who doesn’t know all the words to that song?
What song do you work out/exercise to?
No matter what exercise I am doing I will probably be listening to Tinie Tempah and most likely Lover not a Fighter.
Song with the most memories attached?
I have so many but one that has funny memories to it that still make my brother and I laugh would be Misfit by Amy Studt as my brother and I used to watch the music video over and over again and reenact it until we were ready to perform it to the family. Oh the crazy things we used to do when we couldn’t get on the internet.
Song that makes you cry?
If I Die Young by The Band Perry, its such a beautiful song and I just cant help but cry to it. It was played when I was driving up to Wales when we found out my Granddad passed away and although he was in his 90’s it still made me cry.
Song you hate the most?
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, I can’t stand it and I never could. I really don’t get how it was so popular.
Your favourite song of all time?
Aghhh I don’t know! I have so many it would be hard to chose. Maybe I will do a blog post on my favourite songs of all time. 

And thats the soundtrack to my life. That was actually a lot harder then I thought it would be.

Talk to you later x 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts