23-1-15


Currently writing this at exactly 23:28 as I am waiting for my friend to text me confirming that she is home and thinking about the weird day I have had and how the night really does change (One Direction reference for all you fan girls out there).
The day stared with me waking up before my 9am alarm although I didn’t need to be in school till 11am to be face timed by my Nan exactly a minute later. Thanks Nan. As I was now wide awake this led to me sorting out my chest of draws and trying to work out an outfit. A normal morning struggle of mine. After having to change my perfectly planned cute outfit due to crap weather I got bored and just chucked a jumper on. Really showed me how my day was going to go.
Due to having to work in the school café in the evening the night before due to a presentation to the high achievers of the school taking place, and although I was never a high achiever at least I can now say that I’ve been to one of the events. This was why I was unable to post last night but since the New Year I don’t think I’ve put a single post up on a Thursday, but that’s going off topic. Due to this I was given the keys to the café to look after which has never happened before. No students are allowed to take them home and now I know why. Once I got to school, which is a 30 minute walk or a 10 minute drive if I am lucky enough to get a lift, I realised I forgot the keys for the café and only had 20 minutes to go in clean up the mess from last night, turn on all the machines and get all the food ready to be served. Along with this I was home alone which resulted in me not being able to call my parents to drop them into me. So after a mad rush and burning myself on carrying the hot food as for some reason the kitchen staff decided they weren’t going to serve me nor give me the right equipment, I managed to open the shop on time without going to insane.
Yet not for long as this was followed by a good friend of mine, also known as my boss, walked in saying after the lesson he just had he was ready to kill himself. Third human interaction of the day and still not positive. To make his feel less stressed about the day, although he had two free periods next and no need to be complaining, I served some…how do I put it nicely…can be complicated customers for him. This led to me, yet again, burning myself by having hot water splashed all over me even though the cup was covering the pipes so much I couldn’t see when it was full. The day just wasn’t getting any better. Especially as after I gave up with the hot drinks I went onto serving hot food and got my hand covered in grease. For a girl with OCD and the need for clean hands this was enough to make my walk home and go back to bed, obviously after I scrubbed my hands. Just typing this is having my hands feel like they have been burnt again and covered in grease.
The day wasn’t all bad though as I managed to get a B in my business studies course work which results in 50% of my overall mark and the chance to improve this to an A and found out that all of my uni offers have come in and all of them have given me an offer. My bad morning was becoming a lot better. Well until I had to walk home carrying a business studies assignment, business studies resources, a purse bigger then my head and a bag that I could use as a dress carrying two books that aren’t even for me but I had to pay for up four hills. Yay exercise in a thick coat and scarf!
As much as I wanted to stay at home and chill this couldn’t happen as I then had to go all the way back to a friends house, basically a 45 minute walk, to help him with some filming…in the rain…on a muddy field...what on earth could go wrong? I was told to get there for three and although it was a mad dash I did get there for three, yet the people who I was filming didn’t get there till half past. So this meant me sitting on his wall reading blog posts in the rain, as I couldn’t find a spare key. Oh how joyous that was. I also discovered a good friend of mine had just had a bad break up which resulted in me having to try and cheer him up whilst trying to tell another person I was unable to meet them today without getting my phone wet. It was difficult but I did it and I feel like I should have a trophy for being able to do it. After walking up a VERY steep hill and across a VERY muddy path we were able to start filming. Walking backwards quickly in the mud without moving the camera round like crazy and trying not to laugh at what was happening in front of me resulted in three takes and everyone being covered in mud (not just my fault). Due to not wanting to walk back down the steep hill which would have resulted in us having to slide down as if we tried to walk we would have fallen, we took the long way back which was probably equally as muddy and at least three time the difference but at least we didn’t fall on our buts. Well not all of us anyway. As the cast were all dressed up in what made them look like they have either come from a boy band or a horror movie it was great to see members of the publics reactions when walking.
The day got better though with me coming home to be greeted by my friend one minute later with the offer of Dominoes. She really does know how to cheer a girl up. This girly little evening didn’t last long though as the boy who just had the brake up came over to watch the football as he couldn’t watch it at his house due to all his sisters’ arguing. Oh the joys of having a free house. I’m pretty sure most 17 year olds would have a party but no not me. I have dominoes and then a walk in the rain to meet a boy just so they could watch the football in my house. I feel like I was being used here. The cuddles I got were nice though and both teams didn’t score so at least there was no shouting. But just as I thought the day was getting better again my Dominoes bestie decided that her and her latest boyfriend were going to break up and on the phone if it meant she could do it right that second. Two heart broken people in one room really isn’t that fun, especially as they wouldn’t sit near each other without arguing, I felt like a mother in between her two children. I’m getting more tired just thinking about it. But at the end of the day, at least it wasn’t me going through heartbreak.

Its currently 00:03 and she still hasn’t text me. Is it socially acceptable to call this early in the morning? After an eventful day of probably expressing every emotion possible I really am ready for bed.

I’ve never done this type of post before and when I started my blog this is what it was meant to be like so I may keep doing more of these as well as my other posts. Especially as this blog is for me to look back on in the future.

Also I didn’t include any names in the blog post as many people still don’t know that I have a blog and I want to keep them as safe as I can be.

Hope you all had a good day.
Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts