Breakup songs

For those of you that don't know, my boyfriend and I decided last month to call it quits and go back to being friends. This was an option we were both happy with and still talk often. Yet due to it still being a breakup my friends and I, of course listened to break up songs.
When I go through a breakup I don't want slow tear jerking songs (most of the time) I want those upbeat tracks that show me I am better off.
I have loads and could make a massive playlist of them but I decided to pick the top 10 and show them to you.


Now don't get me wrong a tear jerking break up song works to, but so I don't overfill the blog post with videos I've added links to the more heart felt songs.

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie - Video
Fool's Gold - One Direction - Video
Good Enough - Little Mix - Video
I can't make you love me - Union J - Video
Someone like you - Adele -  Video
Night Changes - One Direction - Video 
When you're gone - Avril Lavigne - Video
T-shirt - Shontelle - Video
No Air - Jordan Sparks - Video
Breakeven - The Script - Video

In all honesty I am happy as a single girl and as me and Ben are still friends and ended on a positive note I am actually dealing with the break up well.
Yet I know its a horrible time so stick in there if you are currently going through a break up. When you are happily married the crush you have now will mean nothing. At least thats what I get told.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts