Get fit and healthy motivation

As much as I want to be fit and healthy this means working towards it and some days (most days) I have no motivation for this. This leads to me watching youtube videos, stalking fitness instructors on instagram and reading motivational quotes instead of just getting of my bed and doing it. So ironically I am going to lie on my bed and tell you how to stay motivated instead of doing some workouts myself.

Create an aim:
If you have an aim, such as a weight you want to be or the time you want to be able to run a certain distance then you know what you are doing it for. This allows you to see how far you have come and how much further you need to go.

Mood board:
I've seen these everywhere, create a mood board full of pictures you want to look like, inspirational quotes or healthy snacks that will get you in the mood to work out. I don't know how much these will work but i'm always up for an excuse to scroll through Pinterest and Tumblr.

Make a bet:
Make a bet with a friend or family member allowing the competitive part of you to come out. This could be on who loses the most weight in a certain amount of time or who will be the first person to ruin their healthy eating pattern. If you have money or an incentive involved it will defiantly keep you going.

WARNING: this doesn't mean harming yourself just to win a bet! Doing to much to quickly can be dangerous for your body so precautions must be made.

Shopping:
I know this will sound crazy but my friend did it and it worked. Buy clothes you like a size to small for you meaning you have to lose some weight to fit into them. Keep doing this till you get to the size you want to be. Plus its like a reward for losing the weight.

Playlist:
Create a playlist to keep you going, anything upbeat that when you hear you cant help but get up and dance or work out to. For example:
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Eye of the Tiger - Surviver
Don't stop believing - Journey
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Titanium - David Guetta
Footloose - Kenny Loggins

Get others involved:
Meet up with friends once or twice a week and work out together, this way you can motivate each other as you go along and its always more fun when you have someone to talk to. Just remember to work out instead of just staying at home eating food on netflix. It will be hard but worth it.

Personally I find the hardest time to be motivated to work out is when you stop seeing any changes. I always find this the moment I lose faith and slack. KEEP GOING!!

Most importantly good luck!!

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts