Soap and Glory The Next Big Thing Review


Fol

lowing on from my Snow Fairy Christmas Gift Set post (here) I thought I would share my thoughts on the Soap and Glory The Next Big Thing Box Set. The box set is filled with 10 full sized products contained in a pink drawstring bag and box.
The products include:
• HAND DREAM™ Super Cream 100ml
• ORANGEASM™ Body Wash 500ml
• BUTTER YOURSELF™ Moisture Lotion 500ml
• HEEL GENIUS™ Foot Cream 125ml
• SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 300ml
• WHIPPED CLEAN™ Shower Butter 250ml
• THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ Body Butter 300ml
• OFF YOUR FACE™ 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
• SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
• THICK & FAST™ Super Volume Mascara 10ml



Hand Dream:
If you haven’t tried their hand cream yet I insist you do immediately. It makes your hands smell amazing whilst leaving them smooth and flake free. For someone who is constantly applying for hand cream this is my one of choice. I even have their small hand cream for my school bag! It has a grape seed, macadamia and shea butter scent making it a sweet scent but isn’t overpowering. You notice it but it doesn’t make you want to go wash it off of feel sick due to it being too sweet.  In other words if you don’t like really sweet scents still give this one a go because it does wonders for your hands.

Heel Genius
I have wanted to use this product for so long. I hate feet and moisturizing my feet are something that I see as a chore and a job I really need to start doing more. Yet as you can use it as a moisturizer or a mask it makes it a quick and easy job that doesn’t involve me having to massage my feet every time I get out of the shower. It can either be massaged into your feet as a cream or put a generous layer on and slip on some socks and go to sleep and over the night the cream will work wonders on your feet leaving them soft, smooth and smelling lovely. Who doesn’t want soft and smooth feet? Perfect after a night out in heels or preparing your feet for summer.


Orangeasm:
This didn’t even last 24 hours until my whole family was using it in the shower. This is the first product I have from their new orange scented line and I can see what the rave is about. This does have a sweet scent and although it is probably obvious, if you don’t like citrus smelling products I wouldn’t try this line as I personally feel that the scent is strong but that’s just my opinion. Along with the refreshing scent it has skin softening, moisture boosting properties making your skin feel amazing.


Butter Yourself
This tub is huge! It will last a long time, which I think is amazing, as I hate it when they give you those small tubes that will cover your whole body only twice. You won’t have that problem with this product. The fragrance of this moisture lotion is frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence, and although I don’t know what yuzu or jungle pomelo is I can tell you that it does have the citrus vibe without being over powering. I think it would be a great to put on after using the orangeasm body wash as then you wont smell like you just rubbed lemons and limes over your body. It says to use on wet skin after you get out of the shower/bath but personally I feel its effective on both wet and dry skin and as you have 500ml go for it.

Sugar Crush
This scent knocks you off your feet. When you use this product you will be smelling of it for hours afterwards it is very sweet, citrusy and strong. Not the product for those who don’t like sweet smells, don’t even give it a sniff if you don’t like them as this product is strong. I made my best friend who likes sweet scents more then me and she couldn’t stand the smell of this as it made her feel ill. Yet with that aside I feel that this is an amazing scrub and perfect if you want a good exfoliation without leaving your skin feeling sore and red afterwards. If you can get past the scent I would say it’s the best drugstore scrub.




The Righteous Butter
Although it is described as having a shea butter aloe vera scent I wouldn’t say it smelt strongly of it, it’s defiantly a fresh smelling product. A small bit goes a LONG way so the 300ml will last a long time if used properly and you can feel it work instantly, which is always a bonus. Along with this I feel that you aren’t waiting for ages before you can get changed yet you can feel it working for a while after you’ve put it on. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy and adds a soft scent to wherever you rub it. Another product I can’t rave enough.


Whipped Clean Shower Butter
I can’t believe I am admitting to this but when I first got it I didn’t read it properly as was using it as a hand cream (although there is no way you can think that) and even had my mum using it and it wasn’t until my skin on my hands started playing up that we worked out what it really was.
This shower butter has a sweet scent of pistachio; almond and sweet vanilla but is no way sickly. All you need to do is lather it up and rub it into your skin and moisturizes your skin whilst allowing you to become clean at the same time. Who doesn’t like multipurpose products? It is also know to be good for shaving, will defiantly be trying it for that!


Off Your Face
A 3-in-one purifying cloth. It cleanses, tones and if you add a bit of pressure can exfoliate your face. It does have a strong peach scent but does wonders for your skin such as:
·      3-in-1 cleansing, toning and smoothing
·      Removes makeup, oil, dead skin cells, and prevents blackhead build-up
·      Pore-minimising
·      Skin-softening
·      Balanced for all skin types
Which in my mind I think makes it a perfect make up remover. Does anyone else think that the girl looks slightly evil in this photo?

I am so sorry about the seflie, I wanted to show what the products looked like on but wasn't able to do it well…sorry…


Sexy Mother Pucker lip lacquer
I have wanted a mother pucker lip gloss for so long but for some reason just never got one. Yet now that I have one I have to get more, I am obsessed. The colour is so pigmented and lasts so long its perfect for school where its not so easy to top it up. Even when the gloss has gone the colour stays on your lip for a long time after and doesn’t fade when you eat or drink. How are they not raved more about? Its known to firm, sculpt and stimulates collagen synthesis, don’t know what that means but I love it either way.

Thick and Fast Mascara
I am super picky when it comes to mascaras. I have quite sensitive eyes so I need a mascara that wouldn’t irritate my eyes yet still give me the extreme length and volume I like. I would say it is more of a volumising products then a lengthening one but it does add nice length to your lashes I am just a big lash freak! Even with my tough marketing this a new favourite mascara of mine. Sadly not shown well in my awful selfie.



Overall I would say you probably have to like quite sweet scents to really get the most out of this box set. Although it can be seen as expensive at £60 but for ten full sized products that are known to be the most popular, for a soap and glory lover I feel it is the perfect gift. Also if you time it right you are able to get the set at a discounted price yet still in time for Christmas. Perfect. Personally I am in love with it and can’t wait to find new shower staples.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

Comments

Popular Posts