Lush Snow Fairy Christmas Gift Set

My brother cheekily spoilt me this Christmas by getting me the limited edition Snow Fairy set from Lush. This could be due to me not letting him even move the bottle let alone use or smell it (don't know why he would want to use it but either way) so due to it being limited edition I thought I would do a blog post on what the box contains.

For those who have read my blog for a while will know that I am awful at taking photo's for my blog but I really tried this time, yet by the time the camera charged and I found everything I needed it started to get dark and then the flash went weird. I tried though, I need points for that.



Magic Wand Bubble Bar
How cute is this! This adorable want allows you to get multiple bubble baths from one product, the last one I had lasted me 3-4 baths, it just depend on how bubbly or strong you want the snow fairy sent to be. The want comes with a little bell and ribbon which I feels adds to the fairy effect. 
Personally I think its perfect for any little girl who enjoys the idea of being a fairy as they will have great fun with this during bath time. 
Snow Fairy Shower Gel (100g) 
Probably the most famous Lush Christmas sent and perfect for those who like the sweet scents. The 100g tub I personally feels does last a long time. Especially for me who is unable to use it on a daily basis due to the sweet scent. Due to me not getting my own snow fairy shower gel (my own little tradition...that didn't happen this year) I will defiantly be saving this one for the days I need a pick up.
Snow Fairy Sparkle
I'm so sorry about the quality of this photo, it looked fine till i put it on the blog...opps!
This fairy is a massage bar that is perfect for when you get out of the bath to finish the pampering and relaxing experience. Its so soft and easy to use on yourself but if you can get someone else to do it, it will add the cherry to the pampering experience.
Godmother Soap (120g)
This is the second bar of this soap I have as I put my first on in my set of draws to make my clothes smell nice (trust me it works) and it is so nice I honestly can't express how much I love the scent of it. I am awful at describing scents but the Lush website describes it as the scent of pear drops. Either way I love it!

Thats it. This £21.95 Snow Fairy box is perfect for the lovers of the Snow Fairy and sweet scents. Roll on next Christmas when I can buy the products again.

Talk to you later x 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts