My Christmas break

Eugh! Today was the first day back to school which meant getting up early to spend five hours in a building full of fake people learning things you only need to pass an exam and will never use again in your life. I'm looking at you pythagorean theorem!

So due to the Christmas period being over I thought I would make a blog post based on the pictures I took over the Christmas holiday. Like an online scrapbook for myself to look back on.



HAPPY 18TH BESTIE



I am not amused


She's my mini me


 She took these two of herself by herself, i'm impressed she's only 1!






She threw them at me so I had to try them on



The family...I have no idea what happened to my mouth here 
















Look at that chubby little face 
Look at the paws!! He is so cute.
We told him paws weren't allowed on the table...he didn't approve 
Mum only got them cause it was in a can
Coffee and Walnut cake







Thought I would end it with this cutie instead of Misha for a change, I see more of Misha so there will always be more photo's of her.

My Christmas break was mainly filled up with seeing family members I hadn't seen in ages and nights in with the girls. It was a nice needed break.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts