What I got for Christmas 2014 | Christmas

I can't believe how spoilt I was this Christmas. We all decided, due to granddads death, this year we were going to spoil ourselves, and that we defiantly did.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't want it to look like I am bragging but mainly so I can look back on this in a few years time and see what I got and when.
So this is what I got for Christmas 2014. (Apologies for the rubbish photo's, I was in the process of putting them all away and decided to do it last minute with no set up and just my phone).

 FRIENDS:
Blue patterned scarf - Olly
Bobbi Brown make up cleanser - Stephen
Cards against humanity - Tasha
Graces Guide - Tasha
If I Stay - Lauren
Minion lipgloss - Chivi
Cadburys selection box - Jed

 FRIENDS: (This photo is awful, its embarrassing, sorry)
Pointless book - Jed
Olaf slippers - Chivi
Olaf book - Megan
Minion pj bottoms - Megan
Minion slipper socks - Megan
Olaf top - Megan (In the wash)
Bag of biscuits - Emma
 FRIENDS:
Personalized snowman tree decoration and snow globe - Amy & Chris
Nail polish - Amy & Chris
Lipglosses - Amy & Chris
Soap and glory tin - Beccy
Galaxy - Beccy
Starbucks set - Beccy
 FRIENDS/FAMILY/ME:
Gruffalo - Queenie
Pig - Family
Butterfly ornament - Moore family
Candle - Mum
22 Jump Street - Me
Bad Neighbours - Family
Just Dance 2015 - Family
Despicable Me mini collections - Family
 Itunes vouchers - Family
Lindt bear - Mum
Daisy perfume - Beccy (best friend EVER)
Mac Lipstick - Brother & girlfriend
YSL Mascara - Brother & girlfriend
Lindt Santa's - Brother & girlfriend
I can't believe my brother and his girlfriend got me a Mac lipstick and a YSL mascara! Feel very spoilt!
 FAMILY:
Knickers - Mum (Why am I showing my underwear on my blog?)
Note card set - Family
Pink Smarties - Family
Lip balm set - Nan
The Body shop body wash set and polar bear - Cousins
 FAMILY/FRIENDS:
Pig teddy
One Direction Who We Are
Bake Off Big Book Of Baking (Did anyone else's parents always go on about Martha?)
The Best Of Miranda
Pig chocolate - Hilary & Alan (Misha's parents)
 FAMILY:
Snow Fairy limited box set - Brother
Soap & Glory set - Parents
WORK:
Teddy and picture from one of the Rainbows that I look after
Chocolate - Ate it all before I even got home
Pug socks - Boss (In the wash)

Thank you so much for everyone that got me a present!

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts