Christmas wish list | Christmas

I feel prepared. My Christmas wish list is sorted all ready for santa and early for a change. Brownie points I think.
When I showed this list to my parents they laughed and said I could be disappointed as all the things on the list they haven't got. Does anyone else's parents do that? They ask you what you want for ages and then when you tell them they don't get anything from it?


One Direction: Who We Are: Our Autobiography
As a One Direction fan I think it will be nice to see things from their perspectives instead of filtering through the medias lines to find out what is actually currently happening in their lives. 
Bad Neighbours DVD
I really badly wanted to go see this in the cinema I just never had the chance. But look at the cast list. Hot actors and comedy, the best due for a film.
Just Dance 2015
For some reason I am obsessed with the Just Dance games. They are great for parties and family night ins. Every year there's a competition between my brother and I to get the highest scores.
Mac lipstick
I can't decide between Plumful or a Kylie Jenner 90's nude. Eugh decisions!
Union J album
I have a soft spot for Union J, they are all just so cute.
Zoella Blissful Mistful
It's about time I get hold of some of Zoella's products. Plus I love body mists so it's perfect.
Kristoff soft toy
I WANT MY OWN KRISTOFF!!
The best of Miranda
I loved her show, I loved seeing her live and I loved her autobiography. I have high hopes for this book.
Olly Murs Never Been Better
I adore Olly Murs and his last album is one of my favourite all time albums.
Makeup brush cleanser 
Mum 'accidently' binned my last make up cleanser so it's about time I get a new one.
I do wash my brushes I promise.

If all else fails I will buy it all in the sales in the new year!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts