Advent calendars | Christmas

EUGH! Isn't it annoying when things don't go as you planned. I was going to try and do Blogmas but like every December I've become really ill. Seriously every 1st December I spend the whole day in bed in pain and unable to move. Not Christmasy at all.

With that out the way this is the blog post that was meant to be up yesterday but I was to ill to upload. Also I had planned this out before and spent hours finding loads of different ones and information for them but when I went to get this file today it had been corrupted and deleted. This is why I want a new laptop! Hence the quick post...sorry!

Advent calendars are one of the best ideas ever. They give you a reason to eat chocolate everyday, brilliant. But if you don't want or like chocolate then I have found some alternatives for you.

Beauty

Lush - £49.95 - 12 Days of Christmas
No7 - £35 - No7 Advent calendar 
Benefit - £60 - Candy Coated Countdown
W7 - £23.99 - 24 Cosmetic Treats
Ciate - £49 - Mini Mani Manor

Food and drink

Jelly Bean - £12
Lindt - £5.49
Haribo - £23.73

Other

Topshop - £25 - Jewelry advent calendar
Yankee Candle - £24.99
Lego - £20 - Multiple versions
The Nutcracker - £10.39 - Book and advent calendar
Moshi Monsters - £4.96

I want all of them!! 

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts