Christmas Party Outfit | Christmas

I know another outfit post, i'm sorry but as I am having a Christmas party tonight I thought it would fit in perfectly. Plus who doesn't like looking at pretty outfits?


This colour is beautiful and with the embellished neck line you don't need to worry about jewlerry, just put on a pair of shoes, pick up a bag and go.


Can we just talk about how amazing this playsuit is, like seriously its so nice. £50 is a lot of money but the looks you will get wearing it may be worth it.

With a nice pair of jeans or leggings and a jacket this could be dressed up or down making it perfect for lots of different Christmas parties you may be going to.


I want this so badly. It's such a great grab and go outfit and good if the weather outside is cold as you wont need to cover up with so many layers. Perfect. 

Since seeing this skirt I can't stop thinking about how I would style it. I think i may have to buy this one...sorry mum.

I know its a lot of money but look how sparkly it is. Can't have a Christmas party without sparkles!

You can't go wrong with a LBD, plus its fluffy at the top. ITS SO FLUFFY!

Is there a limit on how many LBD's you can have? I don't think so.

Miss Guided even have a matching Jacket. These are perfect for works Christmas meal.

I honestly can't pick my favourite. 
Maybe I will try and get picks of my Christmas party and put it up, no promises, 30+ people in my house with alcohol might not be the best thing to photograph. 

Talk to you later x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





Comments

Popular Posts