Christmas recipes - Links | Christmas

Doing some Christmas baking is one of my favourite things to do this time of the year. Although I haven't been able to do any yet that hasn't stopped me from finding my favourite Christmas recipes. As I haven't been able to try any of the recipes yet I am unable to tell you what I have done differently, so instead here are so links. If you try any of these do tell me what they are like.


Aren't these just adorable? My mother and I every year make truffles together, we may need to edit the design of them this year.


Now this is what I call a show stopper tree. Why put candles in the centre of the table when you can put an edible tree there instead?


Are cake pops still a thing? Either way I think they are still adorable. Personally I don't like Christmas pudding but I think I may like this one. 


I will admit these look like a lot more work but hey they are bigger and have cranberries in. Two key elements of Christmas food, large pieces and cranberries. 


These would make amazing Christmas presents. Gingerbread men are my year round favourite treats and Christmas time gives me the perfect excuse just to eat more, brilliant!

I want to try all of these and they are so different to just simple decorated Christmas cupcakes. 

Talk to you later x 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts