Mason Jar Christmas Gift Idea's | Christmas

I, like most pinterest lovers, have become obsessed with new ways to use mason jars. Christmas is a great time to use mason jars as part of a present. I will admit both of these ideas i found on Pinterest and I will put the links to them later. But like the popular nailed it posts that you see relating to Pinterest ideas going wrong, I thought I would give these gift ideas ago.

Perfect for those who like to sparkle at Christmas time. I changed this present to suit me more. I had to use regular jars as I couldn't get any mason jars that would get here before Christmas, the right size or wasn't SO expensive! Instant fail but moving on. 

First you need a jar, seriously any jar will do. 
Get two nail polishes, red and sparkly works perfectly at Christmas time and who doesn't love a classic red nail. I got mine both from New Look as I just thought they looked more expensive then they are. 
Simply put the nail polishes in the jar with anything else you feel like. Pinterest had people putting theirs with nail care kits or other nail related items, like nail stickers yet like always, I thought I would go different again. Instead I filled mine with these cute Christmas Pudding chocolates I found. I felt it added more of a Christmas spirit to the present. 
To make mine look nicer I added ribbon and tied it like a bow on the front and added a bow with a sticky containing the title of sparkly toes. Then its completed. Its so simple but I think its such a good idea and I would be happy to receive it as a present. 



This has to be my favourite, its so simple but it makes me laugh! There are so many ways you can do this and I've seen one called Reindeer droppings where they used Maltesers. Along with this you could use Maltesers and add a red round sweet and call it reindeer noses!

For my snowman droppings I got another jar and simply just filled it with Cadburys chocolate snow bites. I was going to add marshmallows as well but the jar was filled with just the chocolate balls. 
Yet again I added a label with the title of Snowman droppings. I can't wait to give this to my friend as i know she will find it hilarious. 
I think these are perfect gifts and can easily be done last minute. Especially the snowman droppings which would be perfect for anyone. 

I swear I am addicted, feel free to follow me here

Talk to you later x 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts