Favourite Christmas Films | Christmas

Who doesn't love a Christmas film? Whether the film is good or not it still helps you get in the spirit. Due to badly wanting to watch a Christmas film, these are my top 10 in no particular order, I just like them all.

With their daughter away, her parents decide to skip Christmas altogether until she decides to come home, causing an uproar when they have to celebrate the 
holidays at the last minute.
I watch this every year without fail! A must see Christmas film.

When a princess with the power to turn things into ice curses her home in infinite winter, her sister, Anna teams up with a mountain man, his playful reindeer, and a snowman to change the weather condition.
Okay, so technically it isn't a Christmas film but it had to be included. 

After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.
As if this film wasn't going to be included.

Santa's clumsy son Arthur gets put on a mission with St. Nick's father to give out a present they misplaced to a young girl in less than 2 hours.
I have no words to describe this movie, I just think its perfect.

An improvised comedy based around a school nativity play.
My best friend and I went to see this when it was in the cinema and both agreed that it is so bad that it's good, just like a Christmas film should be. 

Fred Claus, Santa's bitter older brother, is forced to move to the North Pole.
I love Vince Vaughn and I think he is perfect in this movie. I really want to watch it now!

Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn't 
quite understand the concept.
Do I even need to explain why?

This half-hour animated TV special features the Shrek characters putting their own spin on holiday traditions.
I get that this isn't a Christmas movie but it is on every Christmas and every Christmas my family watches it, so obviously it had to be included.

A creature is intent on stealing Christmas.


I haven't seen this in years, such a classic. 

Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
Had to throw this chick lit in at some point.

Obviously there are so many other good Christmas films, such as the classic Scrooge but I just didn't know which one to add!
What is your favourite?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts