Christmas Songs | Christmas

Its December and that means you can listen to Christmas songs without people saying its to early or its bad luck and you don't walk into a store and think, why are they playing Christmas songs already? Which luckily this year I don't think I experienced.

With this all in mind these are just a few of my favourite Christmas songs.

The song is such a Christmas classic, and who doesn't love a bit of Olly Murs?

As if this song wouldn't be added to the list.

I can't be the only one that belts this song out every year!

I'm sorry but I actually quite like this song...his Christmas album isn't to bad either.

The original is the best!

ITS CHRISTMAS!

This music video makes me laugh without fail.

This has to be played multiple times...in one day.

The ruler of Christmas songs.

And just for my mother as she loves it so much and laughs every time she hears it, even when she has it on repeat!

These are just 10 of my favourite Christmas songs but the whole of the Michael Buble Christmas album is essential during December and Fairytale of New York, the only bit i know is the insults!

Talk to you later x

P.S.
You have to check out Shane Dawson's Christmas Songs, I know all the words and I am not ashamed. Should I be?

Comments

Popular Posts