New Years Eve Outfits

I can't believe its new years eve already, this year really has gone fast. Although I am not going to a party and instead I am staying home with my brother, it didn't stop me from looking at different party outfits.
So due to this I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. I would defiantly struggle if I was going on which outfit I would pick.

Black diamond embellished shorts - Newlook - £17
Perfect for those who still wants some sparkle but isn't ready to go all out.
Two-tone sequin bodycon dress - Topshop - £40
My friend got this dress and I couldn't stop changing the colours of the sequins, it looks so good on, trust me!
Gold metallic spaghetti strap top - River Island - £22
For those who don't want to look over the top but still get in the spirit.
Lipsy Michelle Keegan sequin bandeau dress - Bank - £35
Michelle Keegan. New girl crush.
All over sequin co-ord - ASOS - £61
Okay I kinda cheated on this, but I put the prices together so it would be £61 for both the top and the bottom.
Silver sequin wrap top - Miss Selfridge - £35
SEQUINS.
Metallic wrap playsuit in gold - Miss Guided - £16
All the queens wear gold, show the boys what you deserve.
Antipodium century pleated skort in black - Urban Outfitters - £120
Yes they are expensive but look how nice they are. They also would look cute with a sequin top, maybe the silver sequin one shown...
Sequin jumpsuit with cami straps - ASOS - £45
Sequins yet still covered up, perfect for those chilly nights.
Black fringe pleated necklace dress - Quiz - £19.99
Something different but still fits the new years eve party check list.

Now I wish I didn't turn down the party offer, seriously who does that?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts