Denim Pop | OOTD

Yet another grungy style outfit post, I am just really loving this style at the moment so I am sorry.

This was actually a throw on the first outfit you see as you can't go to your boyfriends mums house in your pj's but due to that I don't think it is too bad, I did have to throw heels on just to make it less sluggy.

Sadly the pictures don't do it justice, the outfit is a lot nicer in person but I wanted to show them anyway as these are the first outfit photo's that Alec took and suggested taking, he is slowly learning!

Alec said the denim jacket didn't go and although I am all about that black clothing lifestyle I thought some colour was needed so what do you think?

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts