Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe

Oh how close I was to calling this 'PINTEREST SUCCESS!' but I kept my cool, although I was super excited that I have haven't failed at yet another pinterest recipe. 

These pancakes were so nice, I think I may actually like them over generic pancakes...I will get back to you on that! Without babbling on do try these as they are so good and I would reccomend them to anyone who wants to try something a bit different. 

Ingredients:

225g - plain flour 
2 teaspoons - baking powder
2 tablespoons - sugar
Half teaspoon- salt
2 tablespoons - oil
2 - eggs
1 teaspoon - vanilla
180 ml - plain greek yogurt
180ml - cup milk

Steps:

  1. Preheat a pan to a medium heat. 
  2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. 
  3. In another bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, and greek yogurt.
  4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir. Don't worry if there are still lumps, it doesn't matter
  5. Grease pan and pour some batter onto the griddle. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes or until edges begin to look "dry" and bubbles form in the batter. 
  6. Top pancakes with desired toppings such as syrup, powdered sugar, honey, and fruit.

It is really that simple. I am not going to lie, they weren't the quickest pancakes to make but they were definitely worth it!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts