My 2016 Reading Challenge

I know I said in my 2015 look back post that putting a challenge on reading wasn't the best idea but this one doesn't require me having to read books that I may not particularly enjoy just to complete a challenge and doesn't involve me having to look or buy new books.

This years challenge is to simply read 12 - 24 books throughout the year, this should be extremely easy but as a busy person and someone who hasn't really been in a reading mood for a while this may not be as simple as it should be. If you asked me three years ago to read 12 books within a year I would have laughed and asked for a harder challenge, so lets hope the past me comes through with this.

Along with having to read 12 - 24 books I want to read the books on my shelf that have been there for a while but haven't been read yet along with the books I have recently got, the first 9 books to my list are the following: (yes I know it's a random number, don't ask why I picked nine)
  1. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
  2. All I know Now
  3. Prince of Wolves
  4. Secret Diary of a Demented Housewife
  5. If I Stay
  6. Elizabeth Is Missing
  7. Finding Sky
  8. We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
  9. The Miniaturist
As always I will keep you updated on how successful this challenge is. 

Has anyone else set themselves a reading challenge?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts