Green Grunge | OOTD

First outfit post of 2016 and it is a 'grungy' OOTD, my go to style at the moment.
When I got this shirt from Boohoo I really didn't think I would be able to wear it as anything but a night shirt, especially as that is the first thing Alec said when he saw it...

Either way I love it, its so comfy and a perfect thrown on as a shirt or kimono, I can't wait to try new styles and possible do a 'How to Wear' post.

Top - Boohoo
Leggings - New Look
Creepers - Phix

I also thought I would try a new hair style by pinning it up, almost like a pineapple as I kept calling it. I had loads of compliments on it though so maybe I will style it this way more. Sadly I am still unable to wear mascara due to the eye infection I had but soon, (only two more days!) so please ignore that part of my face missing.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts