Tropic Skincare

I have really been getting into skincare recently and i'm always looking for new products and finding out the best ones for my skin. I am currently looking for the most natural products which is exactly what I will be talking about within this post. Along with this Tropic Skincare is 100% natural and vegan making it perfect for everyone, even those with super sensitive skin like me.

Luckily, within the office block where I work I have a lovely women (Nicola) who does reflexology using Tropic Skincare products which is how I first heard of the brand. If the name sounds familiar to you this could be due to Susan, the founder being a contestant on The Apprentice who unfortunately didn't win but Lord Sugar still decided to invest and is now a 50/50 partner with Susan.

A little back story of the product before I get into why I am talking about Tropic and my wish list, Tropic started by Susan wanting to share her love for developing natural skincare products. By going on the Apprenticeship in 2010 she was able to show this passion which helped Susan to launch Tropic to where is is today. Fun fact Susan wasn't actually going to go to her interview for the Apprenticeship as she just started a new job and felt that she would be too young for the show. Luckily her friends were able to convince her to go making her 30 minutes late.

I am talking about Tropic today as I have been lucky enough to be invited to two tropic events thanks to Nicola and I loved both of them. The first being a chance to try and buy some tropic products hosted by Nicola where I was the lucky one as I see it to lose the game meaning I got a free facial, I really wasn't going to complain about that. Whilst I was having the facial everyone else at the event, including Alec who was the only boy bless him, they experienced a mini facial but on their hands. By just looking at the difference between Alec's hands you could see how good the products really are. Even though some of the products that were used had lavender in, which I am allergic to, it didn't actually irritate my skin which was just amazing! Not that I promote using items that you are allergic to, especially not on a regular basis but I felt it was needed.

The second time last Tuesday when Susan went on a road trip to meet all of her ambassadors and to help encourage new people to sign up and take part in the tropic team. Although I don't think I would be able to become an ambassador I did take my friend Megan who was thinking about it. Just listening to Susan and her two front personnel, who were so funny and interesting to listen to, show their passion for the brand and how much they appreciate everyone who has made Tropic as successful as it now is.

Both these events, along with reading more on the website (here) its made me really want to try their products on a more long term basis. That and the fact Nicola's office always smells amazing and she is always talking about how good the items are.

Due to this I thought I would list the items I want the most, at the moment it is kinda small but I know this will grow over time, so here we go...
Cleanser
Toner
Cleanser Block
Head Band
Foot Pebble

At the moment none of their makeup collection but who knows, there may be a post on that at some point.

Do let me know if you have heard or tried any Tropic products, I would love to know what you think.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts