Creepers | Shoe Saturday

Decided to start a new theme of posts this month with 'Shoe Saturday' where every Saturday I talk about one of my favourite pairs of shoes. May be simple but I like these types of posts. 


Creepers - Phix

I've had these creepers for about a year now and have been obsessed ever since. I want them in every colour and style! 

I became obsessed when I saw so many bloggers wearing them and just thought 'go for it!' 

They go with so many outfits and can make a girly outfit look more edgy so easily. 

They are so comfy to walk in that they became my staple shoe in my last year oh sixth form and because they are so different people notice them. So many people have complimented me in them I don't get how they haven't become even more popular!?

For only £20, I think I found my shoe soul mate!!

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts