Just a little bit of edge

You I can't decide if I like the colour of this dress or not, all I know is that I want every make of it. 

The dress was an on the whim purchase whilst shopping with Sam that I just assumed would be coming back as soon as I got it home. 

It is just so comfy, light weight and easy to wear that I'm surprised I've even taken it off!

I always thought swing dresses could make people look big and I feel that these pictures show that but in real life it's actually really flattering. 

It's so simple to style, currently I've been wearing it with a statement necklace and leather jacket then walking out the door. When the colder weather comes, tights and boots will be needed but other then that it's such a simple but cute outfit. 

I'm in love and need more!!


As you can see squidge love it...maybe!!

Dress - Newlook
Jacket - Select 
Necklace - Phix
Dolly shoes - Deichman 

Talk to you later x



Comments

Popular Posts