Favourite Things About Summer


I can't believe its nearly the end of summer and that I haven't done a blog post on all my favourite things.

Instead of waffling on like I always do (even though now I do want waffles) lets gets started...

  • Free time - Although I did have to work all summer it used to be amazing to just have so much free time to just do nothing, no homework, no school and all the free time to do what I want
  • Summer drinks - How 'white girl' can I sound right now but seriously, who doesn't like slushies and summer smoothies?
  • Garden parties - I don't know what it is but there is always something more relaxing about a summer garden party
  • BBQ's - Do I even need to explain?
  • Paddling - Whether it be in the sea, river or if you live in the UK like me a puddle due to the great weather we have, paddling is just too enjoyable. Is there an age where it stops being fun? I hope not!
  • Mini adventures/ day trips - I love those days when as a family you all just get in the car and go somewhere completely different for the day, especially when there is a cafe with cake involved!
  • Late nights - The ability to continue these adventures or garden parties longer then normal. Or if you are like me the ability to read longer in the evenings without needing to put a light on
  • Festivals - Both food and music, I love going to both just to try and experience new things with the potential to find a new favourite and meet new people
  • Summer fashion - How can anyone not like flowy boho clothes and wishing they looked like Vanessa Hudgens 
  • Holidays - Pretty obvious one and something I've been talking a lot about on my blog. Read my diary like holiday posts here and here.

So those are my top 10 favourite things about summer. As much as I love the slightly warmer weather we get here in England, I can't wait to Autumn and layers.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts